|Version 1.7.1 - Updated 11/04/2019|
|E - Reporting: New HIV diagnoses or deaths among people with HIV|
|For clinicians and reporting centres, this online tool should be used to report:|
1) new confirmed diagnoses of HIV including people referred immediately after diagnosis and transfers of care from abroad but excluding transfers of care from other UK centres;
2) deaths in people living with HIV infection.
- This form can only be completed in a single session; partial responses cannot be saved due to data confidentiality.
- To report multiple patients, please download an Excel reporting form from this webpage: https://snapsurvey.phe.org.uk/hivformdownload.
- If you have any queries, please contact the HIV and AIDS Reporting team: HARSQueries@phe.gov.uk or tel. 020 8327 7921 / 7453.
- New diagnoses of HIV in children aged less than 15 years should be reported to the Institute Child Health: tel. 020 7905 2815.
|To report a new HIV diagnosis and/or death in a person with HIV, you must supply your contact information. You may be contacted to verify your identity, clarify your responses or follow-up missing information.|
|Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.|
| ||Please select your requirements (tick all that apply):|
|Please select both boxes to report the death of an individual as well as their HIV diagnosis.|| |